Latest Ribfest News
Ribfest 2019 Musical Performer Schedule
Friday September 13
- 4:00 pm-4:50 pm Alan Jossul
- 5:10 pm-6:00 pm Larry Ayre Trio
- 6:15 pm-7:05 pm Luke Blu Guthrie
- 7:15 pm-9:15 pm Boondock
Saturday September 14
- 1:00 pm-1:50 pm Helen Austin
- 2:10 pm-3:10 pm Richard Cassie
- 3:30 pm-4:20 pm Centrepiece
- 4:35 pm-5:25 pm Sweet Santa Fe’
- 5:45 pm-6:50 pm Conrad Campbell
- 7:15 pm -9:15 pm KC and The Moonshine Band
Sunday September 15
- 1:00 pm-1:50 pm Striking Animals
- 2:05 pm-2:55 pm Anela Kahiamoe
- 3:10 pm- 4:00 pm The Impalas
- 3:45 pm-4:15 pm Ribfest Judging and Announcement
- 4:15 pm-Close Coast to Coast
Our Festival Media Partner, 97.3 the Eagle is running a contest for a lucky listener to win a half rack of ribs. Tune in Friday morning with Paul & Bill on @973FMTheEagle @TheEagle973 for details on how to WIN A PAIR OF 1/2 RACK OF RIBS GIFT CERTIFICATES. Good...
A reminder that Ribfest is FREE ADMISSION, a donation is requested for the Strathcona Sunrise Rotary Club, your host for this the 5th annual Ribfest instead. Patrons will pay for whatever they wish to have while there (mostly cash, ATM on site too). We are dog...
Here is a JPG of the site map for Ribfest 2019. It isn't exactly to scale but accurate as to placement of main attractions. That hexagonal tent in the centre is very large and there will be approximately 8-10 other tents set up around the field to seek shelter from...
Tents! Ribfest has plenty of tents to stay dry under. A huge centrally located tent and several more scattered strategically all around the grounds. Come and enjoy some delicious hot ribs and other food selections, all under cover. All events and venues will be...
Ribfest 2019 is almost upon us, Friday September 13th at 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Saturday 11:00 am - 9:00 pm and Sunday 11:00 - 4:00 pm. Rain or shine, all the events and vendors will be on hand. Live music, RIBS!! adult beverages, Kidzone, plenty of covered seating and...
Thanks to James Barth at J Bar Hauling for his support to our Green Team. Last year, his equipment (truck and dump trailer) was used to haul compostables to the composting station at the landfill. This year, he is donating not only his equipment, but also his time....