Latest Ribfest News
Ribfest 2019 Musical Performer Schedule
Friday September 13
- 4:00 pm-4:50 pm Alan Jossul
- 5:10 pm-6:00 pm Larry Ayre Trio
- 6:15 pm-7:05 pm Luke Blu Guthrie
- 7:15 pm-9:15 pm Boondock
Saturday September 14
- 1:00 pm-1:50 pm Helen Austin
- 2:10 pm-3:10 pm Richard Cassie
- 3:30 pm-4:20 pm Centrepiece
- 4:35 pm-5:25 pm Sweet Santa Fe’
- 5:45 pm-6:50 pm Conrad Campbell
- 7:15 pm -9:15 pm KC and The Moonshine Band
Sunday September 15
- 1:00 pm-1:50 pm Striking Animals
- 2:05 pm-2:55 pm Anela Kahiamoe
- 3:10 pm- 4:00 pm The Impalas
- 3:45 pm-4:15 pm Ribfest Judging and Announcement
- 4:15 pm-Close Coast to Coast
The wind has dropped, rain is not an issue right now and the smoke is rollin' off the ribs! The music is kickin', Sweet Santa Fe is about to hit the stage, followed by Conrad Campbell and closing with KC and the Moonshine Band. All the other food and market vendors...
What is Rotary? This video is a great, quick overview of what Rotary is and can do for your community, your country, your world. Check it out. The Strathcona Sunrise Rotary Club was formed in 1987. Every cent donated to the Club this and every year at the Comox Valley...
Thank you to everyone that came to Ribfest on day one,despite a bit of rain here and there. There was a very good turnout and with the many, many covered seating areas no need to enjoy the hot n delicious ribs and other food options in the liquid sunshine. Full speed...
Gates open at 4:00 pm today, Friday 13th until 9:00 pm. Saturday 14th 11:00 am to 9:00 pm and Sunday 15th 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. The smoke is pouring off the ribs even now, getting ready for you and all other venues and activities will be open. Rain or shine, Ribfest...
Our Festival Media Partner, 97.3 the Eagle is running a contest for a lucky listener to win a half rack of ribs. Tune in Friday morning with Paul & Bill on @973FMTheEagle @TheEagle973 for details on how to WIN A PAIR OF 1/2 RACK OF RIBS GIFT CERTIFICATES. Good...
A reminder that Ribfest is FREE ADMISSION, a donation is requested for the Strathcona Sunrise Rotary Club, your host for this the 5th annual Ribfest instead. Patrons will pay for whatever they wish to have while there (mostly cash, ATM on site too). We are dog...