Latest Ribfest News
Ribfest 2019 Musical Performer Schedule
Friday September 13
- 4:00 pm-4:50 pm Alan Jossul
- 5:10 pm-6:00 pm Larry Ayre Trio
- 6:15 pm-7:05 pm Luke Blu Guthrie
- 7:15 pm-9:15 pm Boondock
Saturday September 14
- 1:00 pm-1:50 pm Helen Austin
- 2:10 pm-3:10 pm Richard Cassie
- 3:30 pm-4:20 pm Centrepiece
- 4:35 pm-5:25 pm Sweet Santa Fe’
- 5:45 pm-6:50 pm Conrad Campbell
- 7:15 pm -9:15 pm KC and The Moonshine Band
Sunday September 15
- 1:00 pm-1:50 pm Striking Animals
- 2:05 pm-2:55 pm Anela Kahiamoe
- 3:10 pm- 4:00 pm The Impalas
- 3:45 pm-4:15 pm Ribfest Judging and Announcement
- 4:15 pm-Close Coast to Coast
The judges have made their selections and here are the results: Best Ribs : Misty Mountain Best Pulled Pork: Boss Hogs Best Sauce: Misty Mountain Best Overall, the People's Choice: Prairie Smoke and Spice A huge thank you to the panel of celebrity and major sponsor...
Open today, Sunday 15th from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. The ribs are already getting their morning smoke bath, ready for this final day of Ribfestery. As always, plenty of covered seating, market vendors will be open for business, Kidzone bouncing about and other food...
The wind has dropped, rain is not an issue right now and the smoke is rollin' off the ribs! The music is kickin', Sweet Santa Fe is about to hit the stage, followed by Conrad Campbell and closing with KC and the Moonshine Band. All the other food and market vendors...
What is Rotary? This video is a great, quick overview of what Rotary is and can do for your community, your country, your world. Check it out. The Strathcona Sunrise Rotary Club was formed in 1987. Every cent donated to the Club this and every year at the Comox Valley...
Thank you to everyone that came to Ribfest on day one,despite a bit of rain here and there. There was a very good turnout and with the many, many covered seating areas no need to enjoy the hot n delicious ribs and other food options in the liquid sunshine. Full speed...
Gates open at 4:00 pm today, Friday 13th until 9:00 pm. Saturday 14th 11:00 am to 9:00 pm and Sunday 15th 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. The smoke is pouring off the ribs even now, getting ready for you and all other venues and activities will be open. Rain or shine, Ribfest...